Happy mother´s day messages
Mother´s day is coming and everyone needs a beatiful way to tell her all the love and Happy mother´s day messages that she need to hear, so in this page we create a collection of great Happy Mother´s Day Images that you can send her, and share in your social networks, this is like a Happy Mother’s Day card but in digital form.
We include some Happy Mother’s Day quotes in this images to tell her all the love you want to show her, so select the image that like you mnost and send your mom all the best wishes and all your love.
Here are the 15 Happy Mother´s Day Images 100% Originals
We like to wish happiness, good health and al the love for all the mothers in the world, and we want to tell them that we are greateful and happy for being blessed for be your childs.
Happy mother´s day to all moms in the whole world.
Here are 37 beautiful quotes for mothers
Mothers are the true heroines of everyday life. They support us in every situation, they give us unconditional love and affection, they motivate us when we doubt, they encourage us when we are desperate, and they give us an open ear for our worries, problems and fears.
With their inner composure and the ability to invoke our inner strengths and hidden talents, they serve as our role models. Therefore, sayings for a mother should be understood as a symbol of gratitude, appreciation and love. With their creative messages, sayings convey that each mother is something special.
1. Since we cannot call angels without wings, we call them mothers.
2. I cannot describe in words how happy I am that you are my mom.
3. A mom can replace a lot. But no one can replace a mom.
4. Who needs superheroes? I have a mom!
5. The best nurse does not replace a mother. -German proverb
6. Dear mom, I wouldn’t exist without you. So this day wouldn’t be Mother’s Day for you without me.
7. The best way to raise a child is to find him a good mother. – Christian Morgenstern
8. For me you are the best mom in the world.
9. Well done mom. I came out great!
10. Oh mother, you don’t know how much I need you; no wisdom that can be taught on earth can give us what a word and a look from our mother gives us- Wilhelm Raabe
11. Mom: The person who pisses you off the most because she loves you!
12. I’m a mom and what are your superpowers?
13. My lucky fairy without a magic wand is what I call mom.
14. One happy mother is more instructive to children than a hundred parenting textbooks. -German proverb
15. My dad can do anything. But mom does everything!
16. “Why is everything lying around here on the floor?” “Gravity, Mom!
17. Mothers love their children more than fathers because they can be sure that they are theirs. -Aristotle
18. Home is where Mom is.
19. There is only one better mom: mine!
20. Mom: Free service in all cases. Even on holidays
21. There is no way to be a perfect mother. But there are a thousand ways to be a good, loving, fun and great mother.
22. Once my children are as happy as I was when I was a child, then I have learned the right things from my mom.
23. Mother’s love is a passion that has its own violence and grandeur, its exaggerations and even its sensuality. – Carmen Sylva
24. A mother’s love is not shared between children, it multiplies!
25. Only a mother knows what it means to love and be happy. -Adelbert von Chamisso
26. A very special mother made herself available to me here on earth.
27. Mom, I want to tell you that I love you, even if I don’t say it that often, I believe it every day!
28. Even though you were very worried about me, you were always the best mom to me.
29. You don’t find a really good mother every day … It’s good that I was so lucky.
30. There are many mothers here on earth, but God told himself that mine should be the best.
31. A mother also understands what a child does not say. -Jewish proverb
32. The fact is: an apple and an apple cut by Mom are two completely different types of fruit!
33. Mom! You only hold our hands for a while, but our hearts forever.
34. A mother is the only person in the world who loves you before meeting you. -Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi
35. My mom got into a lot of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. -Mark Twain
36. The best search engine in the world: MAMA!
37. I am proud to have you as my mother, because you are always there for me, through thick and thin.
Find Many Messages for all occasions in: